Deep Sea Fishing Charters New Zealand
Phone / Contact Justin now on 09 4336877 or 0274 OAKURA (0274 625872)
We can help you to catch fish like these. In fact we can almost guarantee it!
Fishing Charters are our speciality.
Oakura Bay’s FISH, DIVE, & CRUISE has been set up for people who want to catch fish! We’re here to help you have a really enjoyable time.
Learn how to use burley and bait, live baits, jigs and softbaits to effectively catch:
- REALLY BIG SNAPPER
- BIG KINGFISH
- TUNA, SHARK or MARLIN
We can help YOU CATCH FISH – at any time of the year!
We’re not limited to seasons in this part of the world – we operate fishing charters all year round. In fact we’re so confident we will catch fish, that we’ll give you 50% off your next trip with us if you don’t. That has not happened yet!
Experience is not necessary!
Whether you’re a beginner hoping to master the basics, or an accomplished angler looking for all-out action and fun, we’re the fishing charter for you. Fish “hot spots” around Oakura Bay and the Whangaruru harbour, or cruise on “M.V. TOROA” (the albatross) to the surreal beauty of the iconic Poor Knights Islands and other outstanding scenic spots.
Target big fish around the legendary “Hole in the Rock”, with the option of a seafood feast, or take a break to visit the historic remains of the old whaling station at Whangamumu.
What you Get…
We help you Catch Fish!.
- Fabulous trips to suit your requirements and budget
- Available all year round
- All levels of experience catered for. Justin is qualified, keen and successful
- Our Speciality – helping learners master the basics of successful fishing. “Tu Tangata!”
- A safe, fast, well-equipped boat speeding you to the action
- Onboard facilities, including toilets and stereo
- Top-quality fishing rods, all tackle and bait / burley supplied
- Fish filleted and made ready for eating options available
Remember: Justin Smith, owner of aOakura Fish, Dive and Cruise is ready to share over 40 years’ of valuable local knowledge and experience with you.
And the cost?
Check out our Packages and Pricing page for all of the great Deals
PLUS – stay a while!
Accommodation, meals, entertainment and other on-shore items can be arranged to suit budget, if desired. Click here to find out more.